PAE, Inc Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Officer in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Officer
Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Officer
Exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Intel development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
The position of Expert All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations
• Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
• Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
• Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience
• Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible
• Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.